Complex conditions that an in-depth biochemical and genetic perspective has been used to individualize treatment:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Mast Cell Disorders and Mastocytosis
- Histamine Intolerance
- Lyme Disease
- Mental Health Conditions
- Sleep Problems or Insomnia
- Cancer (as a supportive role)
- Environmental Exposures (Solvents, Chemical Exposures, Mold, etc)
- Neurological Conditions
- Autonomic Nervous System Dysfunction and POTS
- Behavioral and Learning Challenges
- Conditions with an unknown cause.
Any condition can benefit from better understanding and effectively supporting your individual biochemical needs. Using this data in collaboration with the rest of your care team can be a valuable decision making component.
Complimentary Intro Consult
A brief consult to discuss your case and make sure we are the right match.
Sign up for Dr. Buxbaum’s Newsletter