Payment is due at the time of service. I am happy to discuss which treatment route is appropriate for you and the associated fees during your introductory consult.
I am not contracted or “In-Network” with any insurance carriers. While payment is due at the time of service, you may be eligible for reimbursement through your health coverage. In the state of Arizona, Naturopathic Physicians are licensed to practice medicine a Primary Care Providers. Unless your insurance policy specifically excludes Naturopathic Physicians, you should be entitled to reimbursement.
To find out if your insurance company will cover your Naturopathic medical services, there are a few things you can do:
- Look at your policy.
If the “Definition of Physician” in your policy does not specifically either exclude Naturopathic Physicians, or limit the definition to specific providers other than Naturopathic Physicians, then you may be covered for Naturopathic services.
- Call your insurance company.
The following are a few suggestions of what to say/ask while on the phone:
- Does my policy cover services performed by a licensed Naturopathic Physician?
- Does the “definition of physician” in my policy specifically exclude Naturopathic Physicians? Request a copy of the definition.
- Does the definition limit services to specific health care providers? Which ones?
- Naturopathic physicians are Primary Care Providers licensed to practice medicine in my state.
If your policy covers Naturopathic medical services, file your claim for reimbursement. I will gladly provide you with a Superbill form to assist in your reimbursement submission.
Sign up for Dr. Buxbaum's Newsletter
Complimentary Intro Consult
A brief consult to discuss your case and make sure we are the right match.